I have always been civically involved and worked to bring people together.
I am a native Montanan. After a time out of state I worked hard to be able to move back to settle down in Kalispell. I know first-hand how challenging finding a good paying job and affordable housing can be in this region.
I have decades of experience working for charitable organizations and grasp the importance of building coalitions between businesses and individuals to make things happen. I believe Kalispell’s rising tide can lift all boats.
I listen and care passionately about neighbors and strangers.
WHY AM I RUNNING?
I see the opportunity to make sure the City Council is looking forward as Kalispell significantly grows.
I want to see a vibrant downtown and neighborhoods that are safe for kids and families.
I want to improve our seniors’ quality of life, independence, and access to medical care.
I love Kalispell and want it to be the best town it can be.
WHAT I STAND FOR
Keeping the snowplows on the road, police on their patrols and the government out of people's home and business.
Downtown strategic growth can bring in jobs but this will mean that we need to address affordable housing.
Kalispell can be where business is done by those who do business if the City Council works to make it possible.
• Fair and affordable housing for all, from young families to valued seniors
• Fair market for local businesses, encouraged and supported by City Hall
• Encourage additional family friendly events, such as more concerts on the green and a downtown farmers market to bring our community together
• Welcome innovative business ideas and streamline permitting system that will cultivate a FUN Kalispell
• Accessible local government for every constituent
• Trauma informed training for all law enforcement and city offcials to keep our neighborhoods safe
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Display a yard sign
Tell me what your concerns are with the form below